Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Surprise Guest

I had a surprise guest over the weekend and they arrived late on Friday night.  I wasn't expecting any family over the long weekend, but to my surprise we had a weekend guest.  The visit went really well and the surprise ended up to be a very good one; however, I wasn't able to post over the weekend.

Here are a couple of pictures of my project I completed today

Butterfly card from the Art Philosophy cartridge


Cardstock used was Twilight, Sweetleaf and the Emporium Paper Pack


The Butterfly card is on page 55 and I cut the card size to 5.5 inches.  I took my white gel pen and added stiching all around the edges of the card and left the folded side blank.  The flowers, butterflies and floral tag were cut to 1.5 and 2.5 inches.  I embellished the card using Pearl Opaques and I stamped the Love You image using the Heartthrob stamp set (D1309).

I hope you like this simple, but cute card.

No comments:

Post a Comment