Saturday, August 27, 2011

On a mission today

Wish me luck!  I am on a mission today not only to clean house becaues the parental units are coming over tonight, but to find me some metal cookbook holders or plate easels.  I have a really good idea for my craft table and I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.  I watch the videos and see the posts, but for some reason I never thought to purchase these metal easels to display either my artwork or paper packs.  I send out a BIG hug to my Upline who showed me the way.  I also have to thank all the wonderful consultants who made suggestions on my post to CTMH's facebook page last night who suggested I go to....Home Sense, Winners, Home Outfitters, Bed and Bath and Beyond and of course Michaels....so you all wish me luck today and I will post later tonight to tell you about my mission!  stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment