Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slow Start out of the Gate

The first few months of being a new consultant has brought me challenges, but I am finding it easier and easier to put myself out there to share what I love....scrapbooking.  I haven't reached the confidense level to strick up a conversation with a total stranger in WalMart down the crafting aisle or with someone at our local grocery store near the magazine rack, but my collegues at work have been total sports letting me use them as guinea pigs to talk about scrapbooking.  A BIG thank you to all the ladies from my work who have listened to me go on and on these past few months...

Now I have to share the great news....this weekend I am partaking in my very first craft sale and I am totally stoked!  I am such a newbie and can't wait to showcase the new fall/winter products from CTMH and to also share my art work I have done over the past while.  I am nervous and excited all at the same time, but I know I am prepared.  I can't wait to tell you how it all went and btw my assistant this weekend is my #1 Fan, my mom...can't wait to share how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment