Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A wonderful weekend

I have to say for my first craft sale, it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience...I generated a few orders and hopefully some new clients.  I talked to all the people who came to my table and even handed out a few catalogues to those really interested. So there are a few adjustments I have to make which won't be so hard for the next one.  The Idea board I spent two days trying to put together (i.e. showcase tool, products and some of my artwork) was TOO BIG..LOL...so I have a better idea on how to showcase my artwork.  The other adjustment is how I display the product.  The bigger products like the paper packs or the die cuts will need a taller bin to display.  I didn't realize how little space you get at one of these sales and I was lucky to get a second table at the last minute (thank you Monique for that).  One of the benefits with participating with this sale is I will be included in the mailing list of other sales in the area.  I am so excited about that!  I was also invited to two other craft sales for late November, and I cannot wait.  I had such a wonderful weekend and I definitely have to thank my supportive family and my mom for helping in the days leading up to the sale...thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment